Saturday 2 February 2013

NO MORE OPTIONS? GREAT!

When I ran out of options, my faith mounts the skies like an eagle at high altitude.

When my untying the rope seem to be more entangling, when human effort is effortless, when sophisticated weaponry allows my seeing nothing but a mirage, when hope shuts down and reason needs rebooting, when all listening ears expire;

then the 'listening ears' to my prayer steps in!

Seconds and my bitterness is archived, plummeted in a testimony chest that awaits your own challenges. 
Heaven pulls my petition file and endorses for the release of uncommon grace and favour to see me through the mountains I face. It is in these moments the mountains disappear. A path clearer than the ones I have imagined in my wildest dreams is created before my very eyes. The promise of the one true God becomes so heavy in its implementation; so simple in its manifestation; and so glorious in its divination.

Don’t give up on your challenges! You are building gigabytes of uncommon testimonies to baffle the confused minds of the unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment